We offer some of the coolest Cloud solutions around.
Microsavvy works with the newest, most progressive Cloud services and applications. If fact, we’ve done our research and bring you some of the coolest Cloud solutions around. These solutions can be seamlessly incorporated into most businesses, large or small. We incorporate performance monitoring, disaster recovery, and business collaboration applications directly into your IT environment with minimal disruption. Don’t get bogged down sorting through all that’s available. We’re committed to staying ahead of the Cloud services curve and choose the best applications. Below are some of the innovative companies we’re partnered with to bring you the “best of the Cloud”:
- Rigid, Stationary Technology- keeps you tethered to your network or desktop
- Static Function- adjustments to meet needs involve time consuming upgrades and enhancements
- Constant Interface Change- technology changes or improvements involve new software and change to user interface
- Complex, Inflexible Parameters- changes are made through often inflexible protocols built in to the network
- Time Consuming and Expensive- managing your network takes time and constant monitoring by a dedicated employee or contracting an expensive IT professional
- Unprotected, Unmonitored Performance- your technology is at the mercy of your network functionality and you pay a fixed amount no matter how it performs
- Mobile Technology- allows you to take your technology with you; access to your business by smartphone, pad or computer, virtually anywhere
- Increased Scalability and Agility- as your technology needs grow and change, cloud based services can easily be adjusted to your demands
- User Interface Stability- you can convert to Cloud technology without learning new software; take what works for you to the Cloud with you
- Simple, Dynamic Solutions- your ability to add or modify services is easy and immediate
- Cost Savings and Efficiency- because Cloud services are based on operations and billed monthly, you only pay for what you need/use
- Monitored Performance and Disaster Recovery- with Cloud technology you can monitor, flag and attend to issues immediately without interruption to daily business functions
If you would like to schedule an appointment to discuss your business’s Cloud computing needs, please contact us.